Please note, CMC’s equipment and facilities are available to create non-commercial content for the community access channel. Equipment and facilities may not be used for any other purpose than for creating content for a community access channel. Other use may result in a loss of access privileges.
- Virtual set with a limited selection of backgrounds (you may bring your own background files)
- News desk with blue curtain background
- Tricaster 8000 system (handles switching, keying, graphics and media playback)
- Camera ISO recording
- Four studio cameras, all with teleprompters
- Wireless lavaliere mics
- Shotgun mics
To Use our Studio:
- You may use the studio for four hours per week, with at least one week notice
- Reservations for single programs may be made up to four weeks in advance
- Reservations for series programs may be made up to eight weeks in advance
- If you are more than 15 minutes late in claiming your studio reservation, you forfeit your entire reservation
For a full list of rules, see the User Guide.